Latest Jobs Matching Your Profile
Jobflicker.com is India’s fastest growing job portal, its 2-Way matching engine and social referral capabilities making it the most Efficient Recruitment Solution in India.
Jobflicker.com is used by many corporates, placement consultants, and recruitment firms. It is bound by a set of Terms and Conditions that the employers must agree and adhere to. One of the primary objectives of these Terms and Conditions is to discourage and prevent misuse and fraud.
We have observed that from time to time, fake job postings are listed online and non-existing job offers are sent via email to illegally collect personal information and/or money from unsuspecting job seekers. Please note that Jobflicker.com does not approve of, or represent any employer or recruiter sending such fraudulent communication, which in fact are a violation of our Terms and Conditions.
Jobflicker.com is committed to providing the safest possible environment for you to search and apply to jobs and manage your career.
Here are some tips to help you deal with suspicious Job offers, Links or mails
- Any offer appearing too good to be true, must be cross checked before any communication with the originator of such offers / contents.
- Do not give your identification information unless you are confident that the other party is who they claim to be. For example, you could ask them for a call-back number to use for verification purposes.
- Be careful when providing credit card or bank information, or engaging in any monetary transactions. Be sure to verify the legitimacy of the employer with whom you are interacting.
- Do not provide any non-work-related personal information (e.g., Identification no, eye color, marital status, etc.) over the phone or online.
- Be aware of any job offerings which arrive in e-mail unsolicited and ultimately require anyone to pay a fee in advance, particularly if the fee is asked to be paid through a financial services or if one must pay the amount to a bank or person in a third country that is suspiciously unrelated to either party.
If you see a questionable Job Posting or any potential misuse of the Jobflicker.com site or its brand, please report the suspected fraud to Jobflicker.com at compliance@Jobflicker.com. If you think you have been a victim of fraud, immediately report the committed fraud to Jobflicker.com, so that the required steps can be taken for your safety. Educate yourself on Phishing and Spoofing – Internet Fraud Scam.
To reduce the practice of fraudulent usage of information over the Internet, we want our users to be aware of the most common kinds of Internet fraud. There are two types of email scams – ‘phishing’ and ‘spoofing’. In both the cases, the ‘from address’ is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
More information about Phishing scams and how you can protect yourself against them is available here.
What is Spoofing?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. This scam is primarily directed at a general audience, but it can also reach Jobflicker users who have included contact information on their resume.
Given below are a few examples of fraudulent & fake communications: