Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2018
Uttarakhand SSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2018 UKSSSC Exam Pattern
UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2018 Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission Forest Guard Exam Pattern 2018 UKSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus Pattern Download UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Subjects
UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus 2018
UKSSSC has recently invited Online Applications for 1218 Posts of Forest Guard. The Applications were invited till 21.05.2018 from 04.07.2018. Many Eligible candidates who were waiting for the recruitment in UKSSSC Forest Guard, Applied for these vacant Posts. Candidates can get all the Info. regarding the UKSSC Forest Guard recruitment through the Link given below…………………..
The UKSSC is going to the conduct the Physical & Written Exam on the Upcoming days. Candidates are advised to be prepared till the Exam date as there are a lots of candidates who are going to give the exam. As After the heap of Applications, the Competition will be very Touch. Candidates will be proceed to the UKSSSC Forest Guard Written Exam After Qualifying the the PET/PST. So They Should Start their Physical Preparation as well as for Written Exam.
So We are providing the UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern Given below. Candidates can Start their Exam Preparation according to the Latest UKSSSC Forest Guard Syllabus & Exam Syllabus to be Qualified in the Written Exam.
- Physical Exam
- Written Exam
|Male||163 Cm.||—||Expansion of 5 Cm.|
Physical Efficiency Test : PET will be as following ……………
|Description||Qualifying Benchmark (For Male)||Qualifying Benchmark (For Female)|
|(1) For Male, 25 Kms. Running having weight of 10 Kgs. on Shoulder
(2) For Female, 14 Kms. Running having weight of 05 Kgs. on Shoulder
|Maximum 04 Hours||Maximum 04 Hours|
|Shot Put (7.275 Kgs.)||5.00 Mtrs||3.50 Mtrs|
|Long Jump||4.00 Mtrs||2.00 Mtrs|
|High Jump||1.10 Mtrs||0.70 Mtrs|
Exam Pattern: The Exam Pattern Will be as Follows:
The UKSSSC Forest Guard Exam Syllabus Would have Following type of Exam Pattern :-
- The Written Exam Would be Objective Type with Multiple Choice.
- The Written Exam Would have Maximum marks Of 100.
- The Time Duration would be 02 Hours (120 Minutes).
- There will be Question on the General Hindi, General Knowledge & General Study Subject Equivalent to the Intermediate (12th) Level.
- The right Answer will be Awarded with 01 Mark & the Wrong Answer will Deduct the 1/4 (0.25) Marks from the Aggregate.
- The Merit Will be Prepared on the basis of the Aggregate marks of Written Exam.
Exam Syllabus: The Exam Syllabus Will be as Follows:
General Hindi (सामान्य हिंदी):
अलंकार, रस, समास, पर्यायवाची, विलोम, तत्सम एवं तदभव, सन्धियां, वाक्यांशों के लिए शब्द निर्माण, लोकोक्तियाँ एवं मुहावरे, वाक्य संशोधन – लिंग, वचन, कारक, वर्तनी, त्रुटि से सम्बंधित अनेकार्थी शब्द
In this objective of questions about general knowledge of surrounding society of the candidates to test the awareness about surrounding activities. Questions will also be included towards a scientist sight and thinking which expected from an educated person. So, candidates should must focus on affairs about India and its adjacent countries too. Scientific Progress/Development, National/International Awards, Indian Languages, Books, Script, Capital, Currency, Sports-Athlete such as essential knowledge.
General Studies : The paper of General Studies will include questions on the following topics :-
1. General Science,
2. History of India,
3. Indian National Movement,
4. Indian Polity, Economy & Culture,
5. Indian Agriculture, Commerce and Trade.
6. Population, Ecology and Urbanization (in India Context)
7. World Geography and Geography and Natural Resources of India.
8. Current National and International Important Events.
9. General Intelligentsia.
10. Special Knowledge regarding Education, Culture, Agriculture, Industry, Trade, Living & Social Traditions of Uttar Pradesh.